What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a booking, subscribe to our newsletter, use our app or fill out a form. When booking or registering on our site or app, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we collect and use personal information for? In order to:
- Administer your accounts and subscriptions with us
- Process orders, payments or applications submitted by you
- Customise the service we provide to you
- Administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us including any subscription to our service
- Verify your identity (for example, in the event you are a competition winner)
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any services supplied to you
- Carry out market research and tracking of sales data
- Send you information about our services (if you have chosen to receive such information)
- We need to collect and process personal information about you (including your name, a user name, gender, birth date, and, in connection with your password, an answer to a question that only you would know).
- We may ask you for this information through our Site, or via one of our telephone operators or when you visit our studio.
Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.
At LondonCryo we don’t share your data with any third party other than those utilised to service our business.
Third party sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our site, we may automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet), which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Site. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Site with information relating to the number of users linking to our Site from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information (commonly known as a cookie) on your computer when you look at our site. This information facilitates your use of our Site and helps us to provide you with the best level of service.
You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but certain LondonCryo services may not work correctly if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
Improving our service
If you have agreed that we can, staff from LondonCryo may contact you from time to time by e-mail or by telephone in order to get your feedback on the service we provide to you.
Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, where you have agreed to receive such information, from time to time we may send you details of products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time, simply by contacting us. If you have another query relating to your information, please contact us.
Disclosing your information to others
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). Our policy is not to sell or share data.